This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: what is the use of defining __CYGWIN__ variable?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:36:52 +0100
- Subject: RE: what is the use of defining __CYGWIN__ variable?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4607BD30.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 26 March 2007 13:32, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> According to neo napster on 3/26/2007 5:48 AM:
>> I want to Know what is use of defining
>> __CYGWIN__ variable.
> Nothing, since no cygwin code depends on the environment variable
Say, do you suppose we're actually talking about a predefined preprocessor
symbol in the compiler?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....