This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: typical cygwin email #1
- From: Carlo Florendo <subscribermail at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:21:41 +0800
- Subject: Re: typical cygwin email #1
- References: <BAY108-F27D0A4160553C2EAB3CE7ABE770@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Mike Marchywka wrote:
Ugh, top-posting... Reformatted. (tagline courtesy of CKOA)
From: Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <email@example.com>
Subject: typical cygwin email #1
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:32:01 -0400
I am building pforum on CygWin and when I type "./configure" it
says "file not found".
I googled for this problem but I was unable to find a solution.
Can anyone help???
> I think pymol is looking for a cygwin maintainer, fwiw :)
> This does come up on google :)
Pymol? What is the relevance of pymol in this discussion?
Softare Engineer/Network Co-Administrator
Astra Philippines Inc.
UP-Ayala Technopark, Diliman 1101, Quezon City
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City
Tokyo 206-0011, Japan