This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] copy-paste
- From: Bobby McNulty <snyder100 at bellsouth dot net>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 08:45:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] copy-paste
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <45F16EBB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <04c101c76257$ef3938d0$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <45F17160.7FF73657@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Brian Dessent wrote:
Dave Korn wrote:
I notice that 'linux1974', 'bogusbill', and 'ovince', who've all done it
recently, are all posting through Nabble..... need we look any further?
Yes, and at least one of them have been replying with their text in the
quoted part of the message, which is utterly unreadable since the entire
message consists of only quotes.
Yet another reason to ban this nabble garbage.
Its doing this here too, Brian.
Notice the subject line?
I just noticed it as I was leaving Thunderbird under Linux.
When these badly named messages with [ANNOUNCEMENT] came through.