This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:50:15 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: st_birthtime
- References: <45ED65D9.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On a freezing Tuesday, the 6th day of March, 2007, Cary Jamison's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> Eric Blake wrote:
> > birthtime (in fact, since Windows calls their birthtime attribute a
> > 'creation time', leading to several people's confusion over what
> Does Windows support either 'ID' creation time or 'Darwin' creation time?
It's actually 'FSM' creation time, but for a suitable surcharge I'm sure
you can get pluggable modules for your favorite types of creation.