This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: "Cary Jamison" <Cary_Jamison at Symantec dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:14:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: st_birthtime
- References: <45ED65D9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
> birthtime (in fact, since Windows calls their birthtime attribute a
> 'creation time', leading to several people's confusion over what
Does Windows support either 'ID' creation time or 'Darwin' creation time?