This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Openoffice Configure warnings under cygween plz help
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:58:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: Openoffice Configure warnings under cygween plz help
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
cygween - I guess that is how Speedy Gonzales would say it?
According to Zaki on 2/26/2007 6:16 AM:
> Hi all,
> I'm new to openoffice, i lanched ./Configure under cygwin, i have warnings :
> Internal freetype2 does not support emboldening
> Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at ./oowintool line 66
> can you help me
No, but the hippo can. Seriously, though, you are probably better off
asking on the open office list, since open office is not currently
provided in the official cygwin distribution, and since this is the wrong
list for technical questions.
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----