This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Forgotten of carriage return
- From: Guillaume Vauvert <guillaume at vauvert dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:37:33 +0100
- Subject: Forgotten of carriage return
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
When I use cygwin with ssh to work on Linux machine from a Windows station, I have sometimes a problem with carriage returns : the line is shorter than the term, and the characters of the second line are written on the first line. I don't know if it is a cygwin or a ssh configuration problem.
Could you help us, please ?