This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Perhaps we need a nag screen in setup.exe?
- From: Charli Li <KBarticle889459 at aim dot com>
- To: "I'm probably going to go \"ok...\"" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:30:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: Perhaps we need a nag screen in setup.exe?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Shankar Unni just had to cough out the following stream of bytes from
the specified email client, on 2/15/2007 6:25 PM:
> Sounds like we need a nag screen about CR/NL on setup.exe every time
> someone updates "bash". It *may* reduce the whines on the main mailing
> list by a little bit (assuming people actually read what's on the screen).
I wrote "Eat It" because I wanted to buy a house. It worked. ~ "Weird