This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'C&C warning'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:49:39 -0000
- Subject: RE: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 12 January 2007 18:44, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 08:41:56AM -0800, Brian Dessent wrote:
>>> Eric Blake wrote:
>>>> Ha - not only was my answer first, but it contained BOTH the link and
>>>> the textual explanation. I must be the faster typist :)
>>> Yeah, well, I only came in third because I had to self-edit what I'd
>>> written several times to tone it down and not sound like a scathing
>>> psychopath blasting someone for touching on a hot-button issue.
>> It's time like this that I almost regret going back to work at an
>> office. I'm sure that my bark of laughter after reading the above must
>> have startled the people in the cubes around me.
> Now, imagine if you were also taking a sip of coffee at the time...
... with a cat on your lap ...
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....