This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:30:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- References: <email@example.com> <45A7B60B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <45A7B845.email@example.com> <45A7BA54.1F53E789@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 08:41:56AM -0800, Brian Dessent wrote:
>Eric Blake wrote:
>>Ha - not only was my answer first, but it contained BOTH the link and
>>the textual explanation. I must be the faster typist :)
>Yeah, well, I only came in third because I had to self-edit what I'd
>written several times to tone it down and not sound like a scathing
>psychopath blasting someone for touching on a hot-button issue.
It's time like this that I almost regret going back to work at an
office. I'm sure that my bark of laughter after reading the above must
have startled the people in the cubes around me.