This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: FW: A regrettable oversight
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'1 universe / infinity \(multiverse\) is as close to zero as makes no odds hence The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List must be a product of a deluded imagination.'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:16:56 -0000
- Subject: RE: FW: A regrettable oversight
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 15 December 2006 15:09, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 15 December 2006 14:59, Igor Peshansky wrote:
>>> Too late. Schrodinger's cat is out of the bag. And it stinks.
>> Well, that finally answers /that/ one then.
> Only for our universe... Besides, I want to see how *you* feel after a
> wave function collapse.
I think if you were to observe that I would be perturbed!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....