This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Maybe this is old news but...
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'tofu-welders anonymous'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:33:52 -0000
- Subject: RE: Maybe this is old news but...
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 13 December 2006 14:12, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Danilo Turina wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> ...I just saw this:
[ ... snip! ... ]
>> When you read a post that is around level 5/6 you must skip a lot of
>> text that you have already read in the previous posts and, of course,
>> the text you are interested in (i.e. the reply of the sender of the
>> post) is not immediately visibile when you open the post (you must
>> scroll down and skip the above text before reaching it).
> That's what the "End" key was invented for... ;-)
That's also what http://learn.to/quote was invented for. Section 2 explains
how to trim your quotes. See above for an example!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....