This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Six hurt as tornado hits London
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'this post makes perfect sense when read in sync with Dark Side of the Moon'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:35:34 -0000
- Subject: Six hurt as tornado hits London
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
This is actually yesterday's news, but I forgot to mention it yesterday:
"Many people are spending the night in a respite centre after a tornado ripped
through several streets in north-west London.
Up to 150 houses and many cars were damaged when the freak weather hit the
Kensal Rise area. "
"I don't think we're in Kensal any more, Toto."
I just wanted to be the first to say that :-)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....