This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Error in 'cat /proc/uptime' output
- From: One Angry User <angry at lusers dot org>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:33:00 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Error in 'cat /proc/uptime' output
- References: <1145971D427D7F43B0DBDAE22221C4B501A87B87@nipns00a210.fps.nihilent.com> <45652E9A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <456C3F3F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Blaaab Babble Boogle Bop <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On a windy Tuesday, the 28th day of November, 2006, Eric Blake's computer deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:
> [For those who don't know, BYU has repeatedly ranked as the top "stone
> cold sober" university in the US for several years running. That phrase
> gives some interesting google hits.]
I get mostly Rod Stewart (and the top-10 SCS schools).