This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Error in 'cat /proc/uptime' output
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: "thirsty?" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:53:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Error in 'cat /proc/uptime' output
- References: <1145971D427D7F43B0DBDAE22221C4B501A87B87@nipns00a210.fps.nihilent.com> <45652E9A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Cary Jamison on 11/27/2006 3:31 PM:
> Eric Blake wrote:
>> This counts for a double *gulp*.
>> Eric Blake email@example.com
> Hmm, isn't that against the BYU code of honor??
Yep. But I never claimed which drink the gulp was for (in this case, a
nice ice-cold water) :) So even though its been a few years since my
graduation from BYU, I still find their code of honor worthwhile.
[For those who don't know, BYU has repeatedly ranked as the top "stone
cold sober" university in the US for several years running. That phrase
gives some interesting google hits.]
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----