This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Installation problem(?) for grace: HOW DO I GET old xorgs?
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:27:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Installation problem(?) for grace: HOW DO I GET old xorgs?
- References: <019301c70fe1$0aabfbd0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Dave Korn on 11/24/2006 8:56 AM:
> On 24 November 2006 15:01, Eric Blake wrote:
>>> Subject: Re: XmGrace does not work
>>> References: <58fb98730610050401q1a3236d1l6d499e861a956ceb AT
>> Ugh - raw email address munged: http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR
OK, so he didn't really quote an email address in his first mail; but the
point remains that he then followed up to me with my address in the plain,
after I had warned him.
> On 24 November 2006 15:19, Eric Blake wrote:
>> According to moka@hol.[ OOOOOOPS! ] on 11/24/2006 8:11 AM:
Hey, I DID give him a heads-up that he hadn't configured his mailer to
provide a real name; I only worry about that the first time around, on the
assumption that if he didn't follow my advice, he deserves the problems he
gets. Does anyone know of a Thunderbird extension that will munge raw
addresses for people that don't know how to configure their mailer to
provide a real name?
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----