This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Problems with GCC-3.4.4-2 (exp) ? (Gold S.)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'or a red flag, no doubt?'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:58:19 -0000
- Subject: RE: Problems with GCC-3.4.4-2 (exp) ? (Gold S.)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 19 November 2006 23:06, Danny Smith wrote:
>>> D. Korn wrote:
>>> Can I have an experimental gold star for having uploaded an experimental
>>> version of gcc and get it upgraded to a real gold star when I upload the
>>> new Curr: version?
>> I think he should have a Gold Star in any case!
> Sheesh. I'm in the wrong project. I've been [re-]releasing buggy
> binaries for years
> and not one gold star, not even a silver one.
> (Psst. I really want a Red one.)
Hssst! Shush, Comrade - the capitalist running dogs are growing wise to the
subversive communistic nature of open source, we must not reveal our plans
before are ready to move!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....