This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: CASE error in script file
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:07:23 -0000
- Subject: FW: CASE error in script file
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 09 November 2006 09:51, Jim Easton wrote:
> Also, as per Larry Hall, it hurls on linux, solaris and I didn't try
> any others.
Hey, I know how it feels, Solaris frequently makes /me/ hurl too...
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....