This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: CASE error in script file
- From: "Williams, Gerald S \(Jerry\)" <gsw at agere dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:45:36 -0500
- Subject: RE: CASE error in script file
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> It wouldn't run in it's current form on a Linux machine. Bash on Linux
> wouldn't understand DOS text files either. You'd see the same
> complaints on Linux.
Maybe he's running the mythical b20 version of Linux.