This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:44:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20061028055933.GA19517@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061029221805.GA1057@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20061101221317.GA3677@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20061102012806.GD10468@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I guess I just can't talk to logicians. They are out of my league.
"You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched
glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha, you fool!! You fell victim to
one of the classic blunders. The most famous is never get involved in a
land war in Asia; and only slightly less well known is this: Never go
in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!"