This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found
- From: "Cary Jamison" <Cary_Jamison at Symantec dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:45:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <43BFEFB9.EA24C5B4@dessent.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20061028055933.GA19517@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061029221805.GA1057@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20061101221317.GA3677@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> I'm sorry you're having a tantrum. For those of us with a background
> in logical argument, what's happened here is obvious and typical.
> We're speaking different languages, and you've made no effort to
> understand what I'm saying because you take it as a personal insult
> that someone dare suggest your project could use some additions. This
> is all-too typical in IT. Good luck in your quest for maturity and
> logical coherence.
Wow, sure seems like a lot of ad hominem directed towards cgf in all this
Next, he'll be spouting some ad hippoem, then watch out for the revenge of