This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- From: Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold at buddydog dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:09:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility
- References: <453EA9C1.email@example.com> <000601c6f7e5$d3f8b0a0$020aa8c0@DFW5RB41> <20061025111732.GD20837@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Repetitive Observation Count*
Someone suggests that the best way to handle the CRLF 3
problem is to read the first line but doesn't offer
Someone expresses confusion about the reasons for the 3
changes to bash.
Someone expresses philosophical points of view about 3
Cygwin's goals based on their discoveries about bash.
Someone generalizes that bash and make decisions were 3
Someone notices problems with bash after an upgrade 5
but ignores any bash announcements.
What's the count up to so far? All of the numbers have advance
I think:-) Or is that :-(
Jonathan Arnold http://www.buddydog.org
When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.