This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Portaudio Errors on Cygwin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Thread still TITTTL'd'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 00:05:55 +0100
- Subject: RE: Portaudio Errors on Cygwin
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 20 October 2006 23:58, Dave Korn wrote:
> On 20 October 2006 23:36, Hugh McMaster wrote:
>> Does anyone know what is wrong with the library file that has been
>> created on Cygwin? Should I completely reinstall Cygwin?
*sip* (I forgot the one for "error building a random tarball nobody's heard
(Then again I took the first sip for "suggesting to solve a problem by
reinstalling cygwin before trying anything else", but now I look back on it
that wasn't a rule in the first place. Do I owe a sip to everyone else now?)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....