This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: API versus web interface for public document access
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:44:58 +0100
- Subject: RE: API versus web interface for public document access
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 08 October 2006 18:06, Mike Marchywka wrote:
> Thanks, I've been on the list before and I do recall some related
> success stories. Any suggestions for a more appropriate audience?
The hand, because the face aint listening.
> I would think that $MY_PERSONAL_FETISH
> would be of interest to $EVERYONE_IN_THE_WORLD
> (I'm obviously $SOLIPSISTIC) .
> And, I hate to ask but how did yahoo and finance become spam terms?
Don't you get a million spams a day pumping stock scams and linking to pages
on yahoo finance?
> I did think that yahoo had banned links containing the word "google"
> but I don't think that was due to spam concerns.
That would be a completely unrelated action taken by a completely unrelated
organisation for completely different reasons, so it's a completely irrelevant
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....