This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: New windows from cygwin in ssh
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 04:28:13 +0100
- Subject: FW: New windows from cygwin in ssh
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 01 October 2006 02:30, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> Richard Foulk wrote:
>>>> Why when I'm asking about this probably new feature of cygwin sshd, all
>>>> list become silent? :) Nobody remembers what changes were in cygwin sshd
>>>> since 01.03.2005? :) Or this information is about to be secret and I
>>>> have to understand it from sources only?
>>> It's much simpler than that: We just don't like you.
>> This would be funny if this list wasn't so surly at times.
Actually, that's exactly /why/ it was funny!
> Don't call me Shirley.
> (Am I dating myself with this reference? ;-) )
"Dating myself"? Ewww! Isn't that a euphemism for a solitary activity we
really shouldn't be discussing in front of the chickens?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....