This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: The 20060324/20060326 snapshots hang on testcase
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "Thread TITTTL'd!" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:15:13 +0100
- Subject: RE: The 20060324/20060326 snapshots hang on testcase
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 28 March 2006 06:43, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
Oi Gary! This thread needs TITTTL'ing!
>> From: Dave Korn
>> Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 5:00 AM
>> To: cygwin@cygwin
>> Subject: RE: The 20060324/20060326 snapshots hang on testcase
>> On 27 March 2006 04:04, Volker Quetschke wrote:
>>> The newest 20060324/20060326 snapshots started to hang on the
>>> following testcase. Note, I only tried the following versions:
>>> release 1.5.19 no hang
>>> snapshot 20060306 no hang
>>> snapshot 20060324 hangs
>>> snapshot 20060326 hangs
>> CVS 20060317: no hang.
>> [ Just to help refine the search a bit. ]
> Ahem, without resolution to the minute that's going to help how again?
Why would you need resolution to the minute unless someone was making
changes in /src/winsup equally frequently? I had a data point that was
handily in between the 6th and the 24th, in fact it was more or less a binary
chop of the range that had still to be reduced and halved it!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....