This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: RE: Updated: readline-5.1-5, libreadline6-5.1-5
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'misconfigured mta central'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:35:06 +0100
- Subject: RE: RE: Updated: readline-5.1-5, libreadline6-5.1-5
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 27 March 2006 14:07, Eric Blake wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> Is anyone else getting told they are a spammer for posting to
Well, no. But then again, I'm not posting to cygwin-announce.
> - -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: RE: Updated: readline-5.1-5, libreadline6-5.1-5
> Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:19:28 -0500
> From: Postmaster@tormoz.mail
> Reply-To: Postmaster@tormoz.mail
Misconfigured MTA. Most likely an ID-ten-T error.
> MDaemon has identified your message as spam. It will not be delivered.
>> From : firstname.lastname@example.org
If only the NDA had been sent there instead of to you... the luser would
Looking at your post, the only thing I can guess is that their dumbass
bayesian spamtester has latched onto your pgp sig as looking 'a bit like'
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....