This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: SECURITY: curl (CVE-2006-1061)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'hax0red!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:50:55 -0000
- Subject: RE: SECURITY: curl (CVE-2006-1061)
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 24 March 2006 02:26, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> libcurl is affected by a buffer overflow in the handling of URLs for
> the TFTP protocol, which could be exploited to compromise a user's
> Solution: upgrade to 7.15.3.
> More information:
New packages prepared - please upload from
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....