This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: "Make me a hipporoo"
- From: Owen Rees <owen dot rees at hp dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:37:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: "Make me a hipporoo"
- References: <002801c63225$c626fb20$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <43F330E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
--On Wednesday, February 15, 2006 06:47:18 -0700 Eric Blake wrote:
According to Dave Korn on 2/15/2006 4:48 AM:
OK, you're a hipporoo:
What's up with the "subscribe to read the rest of this article"? Beyond
the title, I can only guess that 'hipporoo' is not mentioned until part of
the 2274 words not visible beyond the first 150 displayed...
I did not notice hipporoo mentioned anywhere apart from the title when I
read the article this morning but that is not saying much - I missed the
whole article on my first pass through the magazine.
Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Bristol, UK