This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: G++ Missing libraries in cygwin
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'cygwin-talk at cygwin dot bat'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:23:33 -0000
- Subject: RE: G++ Missing libraries in cygwin
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 14 February 2006 21:53, Chris Taylor wrote:
> A good starting point is:
>> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> This will allow us to work out WHAT is wrong, without having to resort
> to WAGs.
> WANFWAGs (We Are Not Fond of Wild-Assed Guesses)
Quirk Objection! Assumed lack-of-fondness is not in evidence!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....