This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
FW: How Can I Use the FtpCommand Function with Cygwin?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Does the T.E.Lawrence Society glorify terrorism?'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:54:26 -0000
- Subject: FW: How Can I Use the FtpCommand Function with Cygwin?
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On 14 February 2006 22:59, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Tischler, Ron
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:44 PM
>> To: cygwin
>> Subject: RE: How Can I Use the FtpCommand Function with Cygwin?
>> These makefiles are large, and they came to us from another
>> company, and there are good business reasons to avoid
>> changing them. Saying that the makefiles are going about
>> everything the wrong way is not an option.
> Sometimes failure is not an option; it comes standard.
> Gary R. Van Sickle
That's not a standard, Gary, it's only an RFC!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....