This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: system() can't accept to SIGINT(CTRL-C)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:06:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: system() can't accept to SIGINT(CTRL-C)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 12:28:46AM +0900, ?$BL+BgE5 wrote:
>I find a problem in cygwin.
>C library "system" can't accept to SIGINT(CTRL-C).
>Please modify it.
>I'm using this
You are sort of confused. Repeating the same question is not the same as
reinstalling. You need to reinstall cygwin at least 3 times, as has been
previously patiently explained.
Or, as a shortcut to reinstalling, you could try using some other mailing list
which was not advertised as "a chat list", i.e., go back to
and reread the list descriptions. You really want to send this to the main