This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: findutils-4.3.0-1
- From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- To: "'The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:52:49 -0600
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: findutils-4.3.0-1
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> From: Behalf Of Williams,
> Gerald S (Jerry)
> Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:45 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: findutils-4.3.0-1
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > ...Of course, they don't really come alive because they are
> built out
> > of unfeeling wires, relays, and vacuum tubes.
> Don't forget the stone knives and bearskins.
MURDERERS! KILLERS! ASSASSINS!...
YOU! WHAT PLANET IS THIS?!
Gary R. Van Sickle