This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.19-1
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:06:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.19-1
- References: <announce.20060117033619.GA12055@coe.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20060118181027.GA17787@calimero.vinschen.de> <20060118185739.GG20022@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> FWIW, I have noticed inconsistent behavior between *all* of the new
> functions which were added to cygwin 1.5.19. Older versions of cygwin,
> which lacked the functions, behaved quite differently from newer
> versions of cygwin which now have the functions.
> Someone should look into this, as it is obviously a regression.
Hmmm, that's odd... maybe you need to reinstall a few more times? It
could take 3 or 4 installs before those bits "settle in" you know...