This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'incoming! DUCK! ........ <quack>'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:26:51 -0000
- Subject: RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>>> I know it's not quite one word, but perhaps "dubiety anxiety" comes
>> I know it's not quite close, but perhaps "hippopotamus" is one word?
> I know it's not quite word, but perhaps one hippopotamus is close?
I know it's not white curd, but perhaps one hippopotamus is cheese?
> P.S. Pigeons? How did pigeons get into it?
Someone left a window open at the back and they just flew in one day.
They've been flapping round the rafters and crapping on our heads ever since.
And the moral of the story? The moral is "Never leave your windows
open".... no that's not it... The moral of the story is "It's a good thing
hippos can't fly in Mobile..."
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....