This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Please don't use 'cygwin at cygwin dot com' as an email address
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'There is no Cygwin-Talk Malingering List'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:15:46 -0000
- Subject: RE: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Please don't use 'cygwin at cygwin dot com' as an email address
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 07:32:44PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 05:33:40PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>>>> PS: TINLC!
>>> I see one previous mention of TINLC (in a To: address!), but it probably
>>> shouldn't be on the OLOCA. It's one of those things you should have to
>>> look up for yourself.
>> Huh? That's a bit random, isn't it? Who are you talking to and what
>> are you talking about?
> "I write for myself and strangers". In this case, myself and hippos.
Hippos are all honorary members of the Lumber Cartel owing to their habit of
sitting on spammers.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....