This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Please don't use 'cygwin at cygwin dot com' as an email address
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'confused now'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:32:44 -0000
- Subject: RE: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Please don't use 'cygwin at cygwin dot com' as an email address
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 05:33:40PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>> PS: TINLC!
> I see one previous mention of TINLC (in a To: address!), but it probably
> shouldn't be on the OLOCA. It's one of those things you should have to
> look up for yourself.
Huh? That's a bit random, isn't it? Who are you talking to and what are
you talking about?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....