This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'wondered when he'd get round to mentioning them!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:38:09 -0000
- Subject: RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>>>>> You know, it occurs to me that the english language lacks -
>>>>> but could greatly use - a word meaning [...]
>> Ah, but it's not the self-doubt to which I am alluding, but the
>> feelings of shame, self-loathing, embarassment, utter hatred of the
>> entire universe, and ennui which arise out of an occasion on which
>> your actions have been guided by that self-doubt.
> I know it's not quite one word, but perhaps "dubiety anxiety" comes
I know it's not quite close, but perhaps "hippopotamus" is one word?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....