This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'are we doing the stupidly-long subject lines thing again?'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:08:34 -0000
- Subject: RE: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Igor Peshansky wrote:
>>> Besides, this thread has not even mentioned hippos. How can you have a
>>> cygwin-talk thread with no hippos? This is outrageous! So, here's the
>>> obligatory mention of hippos: LOOK OUT, THERE'S A HIPPO BEHIND YOU!
>> Why do I keep finding footprints in the butter?
> Because the butter is behind you, of course...
Why does your mailer keep adding YA space between 'can' and 'release' every
time you reply?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....