This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: debugging cygwin
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:25:12 -0500
- Subject: RE: debugging cygwin
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Ken Senior wrote:
> > Does anyone know where one might find a version of the latest
> > cygwin1.dll which was compiled with the '-g' (debugging) option set?
My father's name is Ken; I also have a younger brother Ken. In
order to keep from sending my brother email intended for my father,
and vice versa, I have my email client set up to use "Ken Senior"
and "Ken Junior" as aliases for them.
Which led to a nice little moment of confusion here as I wondered
why in the world my *father* was sending email to the cygwin ML
about debuging the cygwin DLL...