This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Why no static GLIB/GLIB2 libraries?
- From: "Joe Smith" <unknown_kev_cat at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:33:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Why no static GLIB/GLIB2 libraries?
- References: <20060101140213.GL32312@calimero.vinschen.de> <43B9BC1C.email@example.com> <20060103124108.GC552@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060103162906.GA3495@calimero.vinschen.de> <43BAAAFF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Actually Gerrit is a male and
Yeah, I had always suspected such :D
Corinna is a female name,
Again I suspected this.
However, oddly, you identified your own gender, but for Corinna, you merely
noted that by custom,
that name is assigned to females. You did not state the fairly obvious, but
never-the-less important fact
that this Corinna is indeed female.
however Gerrit is also a female name in Germany.
Hmm... That is odd. It does not sound at all like a female name to me.