RE: An interesting observation from the FreeBSD FAQ

Well just imagine what would happen if your stamps weren't in order: Fire
and brimstone coming down from the sky.  Rivers and seas boiling.  Forty
years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes.  The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

A guy of Vietnamese extraction I used to work with had similar stories to
yours about Vietnam.  He said that as long as you have plenty of US
Greenbacks to "lubricate the cogs", many of those sorts of hassles simply
evaporate.

Not sure if that still works now that the US Greenbacks have been changed
into US Looks-Like-Somebody-Spilled-Coffee-On-The-Backs.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle