This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: paste & join
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: paste & join
- References: <SERRANOA7OIkUqLpHka00000391@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> [**] Probably. What, you think I might have had occasion to try this at
> some time in the past[***] and actually be speaking from personal
> [***] Well, ok, I might have at that. But it's still not important.[****]
> [****] For suitable values of 'important'.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT