RE: paste & join

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

Looks like you conveniently snipped the "# this is a hippo-free zone #"
comment from the above message...

Hey, wait, it doesn't matter.  You've freed that zone from a hippo just
now, haven't you?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT