This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Cygwin: Fix signal handling issue introduced by PTY related change.
- From: Michael Haubenwallner <michael dot haubenwallner at ssi-schaefer dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:40:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cygwin: Fix signal handling issue introduced by PTY related change.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/3/19 12:43 PM, Takashi Yano wrote:
> - After commit 41864091014b63b0cb72ae98281fa53349b6ef77, there is a
> regression in signal handling reported in
> https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2019-10/msg00010.html. This patch
> fixes the issue.
Confirmed, this patch fixes the issue.