This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix rename bug with socket files
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: "cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:06:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix rename bug with socket files
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Jul 21 01:53, Ken Brown wrote:
> The last patch of this series fixes the bug reported here:
> The first three patches do some cleanup of the is**device() methods.
Looks great, thanks for doing that. Please push.
P.S: Did you see https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2019-07/msg00152.html, by
any chance? Looks like a regression from the new FIFO code.