This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Add minidump write utility
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:44:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add minidump write utility
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52F50B71 dot 8030608 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 04:36:01PM +0000, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>This patch adds a 'minidumper' utility, which functions identically to
>'dumper' except it writes a Windows minidump, rather than a core file.
>I'm not sure if this is of use to anyone but me, but since I've had the patch
>sitting around for a couple of years, here it is...
>2014-02-07 Jon TURNEY <email@example.com>
> * minidumper.cc: New file.
> * Makefile.in (CYGWIN_BINS): Add minidumper.
> * utils.xml (minidumper): New section.
This is awesome. Thanks.
Could you add Red Hat as the copyright holder, like dumper.cc?
You can feel free to check this in and update it as you see fit.
Thanks for doing this.