This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fix off-by-one in dup2
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 02:40:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: fix off-by-one in dup2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52437121 dot 1070507 at redhat dot com> <20131015140652 dot GA2098 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <525DA954 dot 2040700 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20131015223433 dot GA7490 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 2013-10-15 17:34, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 03:45:08PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-10-15 09:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Sorry for the delay in responding. I was investigating if setdtablesize
should set an errno on error but it is difficult to say if it should
since it seems not to be a POSIX or Linux.
Did you see <http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/getdtablesize.2.html>?
How does that help with setdtablesize?
Never mind, it seems I misread your message.