This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fix off-by-one in dup2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:34:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: fix off-by-one in dup2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52437121 dot 1070507 at redhat dot com> <20131015140652 dot GA2098 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <525DA954 dot 2040700 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 03:45:08PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>On 2013-10-15 09:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 05:26:25PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>>> Solves the segfault here: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-09/msg00397.html
>>> but does not address the fact that we are still screwy with regards to
>> Sorry for the delay in responding. I was investigating if setdtablesize
>> should set an errno on error but it is difficult to say if it should
>> since it seems not to be a POSIX or Linux.
>Did you see <http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/getdtablesize.2.html>?
How does that help with setdtablesize?