This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fix off-by-one in dup2
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:45:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: fix off-by-one in dup2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52437121 dot 1070507 at redhat dot com> <20131015140652 dot GA2098 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 2013-10-15 09:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 05:26:25PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
Solves the segfault here: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-09/msg00397.html
but does not address the fact that we are still screwy with regards to
Sorry for the delay in responding. I was investigating if setdtablesize
should set an errno on error but it is difficult to say if it should
since it seems not to be a POSIX or Linux.
Did you see <http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man2/getdtablesize.2.html>?